Annie Buffalo Red Check Ruffled Tier Set of 2 L24xW36
Decorate your windows with a touch of classic, farmhouse style with these romantic L24xW36 country curtains. Displaying exquisite, timeless design with large scale red and white checks, our Annie Buffalo Red Check Ruffled Tier Set enhances your home decor with fanciful, cozy appeal that adds interest to your kitchen, living room, dining room, or bedroom. These 100% cotton tier curtains have a white lining to keep away the sun's glare and include a rod pocket with a ruffled edge for added charm and easy hanging. This set also includes hanging loops for convenience.
- Quality Material & Construction - Our Annie Buffalo Check Tier Set uses 100% cotton materials for a soft touch that brings ruffled charm to any window in your kitchen, bathroom, or laundry room.
- Lined Curtain - A white cotton lining on the back of these cafe curtains help with reducing sun exposure and filtering light in any room. Place in your home to add a bit of privacy while letting natural light brighten your living space.
- Versatile Farmhouse Decor - Update your windows with a buffalo check pattern. This curtain set is designed with lighthearted versatility in mind, making it a good fit in shabby chic, farmhouse, cottage, and country decor styles.
- Easy Installation - Slip the curtain rod of your choice through the rod pocket attached to our check window treatment to create a gathered look with clean lines.
- Easy Care - For lasting use, simply toss this kitchen curtain set in your washing machine on a delicate cycle and then gently tumble dry low after clean. These country drapes are safe to iron once dry.
- Material: 100% Cotton Face, Cotton Lining
- Colors: Country Red, Antique Creme
- Hanging Method: 3.25" Rod Pocket plus Hanging Loops
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron Safe
- Weight: 1 lb
- Dimensions: 2 x Tier - 24" long x 36" wide
- Manufacturer - VHC Brands
- SKU - 51772
- UPC - 840528182549
- Brand Collection - April & Olive
- Season - 2019 Spring