Burlap Natural Table Cloth 60x80
Adorn your table with the Burlap Natural Table Cloth. Bring a relaxed, fresh atmosphere to your dining room table with this vintage-looking, down to earth tablecloth. The soft cotton burlap in a rustic tan gives old time appeal without being itchy. Its striking rectangular silhouette and our standard .5" hem fold add a modern farmhouse finish, so that your table is ready for any occasion. This 60" x 80" cloth can be washed for easy upkeep and is iron-safe. 100% cotton.
- Material & Construction - This table cloth uses our loose-weave, 100% cotton burlap for a versatile, rustic finish that gives texture to your home and feels softer than regular jute burlap.
- Coordinating Accessories - Pair this tablecloth with our burlap chair pads to create a cohesive look and mood in your dining space during a casual family gathering or a rustic holiday dinner party. Try our Burlap Natural curtains and other accessories to truly get a complete burlap feel in your home.
- Farmhouse Decor - The unique texture and versatile style of this dark tan linen gives your table a refresh in a simple way that combines well with farmhouse, traditional country, rustic, or shabby chic looks. The loose weave material adds a cozy, rustic feel to your dining room or kitchen.
- Perfect Fit - This generously sized 60x80" table cloth fits your dining room, breakfast nook, or picnic table with ease. Finishes like a .5" hem fold make for a tailored look when draping this topper at an event.
- Easy Care - For lasting use, toss this burlap table cloth in your washing machine on a delicate cycle. When washed, the weave tightens. Gently iron to relax the weave and return burlap to its original state.
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Color: Natural
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron Safe
- Weight: 1.9 lb
- Dimensions: 60" x 80"
* Due to the loose weave nature of the fabric, minor variances will occur. Sizes are approximate.
- Manufacturer - VHC Brands
- SKU - 9555
- UPC - 841985004122
- Brand Collection - April & Olive
- Season - 2012 Fall