Farmers Market Grain Sack Stripe Pillow 14x22
The Farmer's Market Grain Sack Stripe Pillow adds a farmhouse appeal with its all-cotton textured chambray and soothing color scheme. The tan and grey hues give this 14x22 throw pillow a neutral look that balances perfectly with brighter colors. The grain sack stripes on the bottom and top edges add vintage flair to remind one of the historical farmer's markets of the past. The reverse side displays the same stripes as the front and includes two wooden buttons for easy closure.
- Premium Quality - This farmhouse 14x22 throw pillow is made with a durable combination of cotton and textured chambray for a look and feel that lasts.
- Button Closures - Two light-colored wooden button closures on the reverse side protect the polyester fill pillow and allows for easy removal when washing is needed. Extra sewn-in button included.
- Filled Pillow - Soft yet durable 100% polyester fill insert creates a fuller appearance when unpackaged and can be easily fluffed when needed.
- Farmhouse Decor - our Farmer's Market pillows are a great fit for your country style, farmhouse home. Perfect for your cozy entryway nook, living space, bedroom, or placed on a rustic bench at the end of your bed. Mix and match a variety of our Farmer's Market pillows for a complete look when decorating your home this Spring. Coordinating bedding, shower curtains, and tea towels can be found when you search VHC Brands Farmer's Market Collection.
- Easy Care - outer layer is fastened in the back with buttons, making it easy to remove for washing. Machine wash on delicate cycle and tumble dry low for quality care. Built to last and will not fade after washing several times.
- Material: 100% Cotton Shell, Polyester Pillow Fill
- Colors: Khaki, Blue-Grey
- Closure Type: Button
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron Safe
- Weight: 1.5 lb
- 1 x Pillow Cover - 14" x 22"
- 1 x Pillow Insert - 15" x 23" x 5"
- Manufacturer - VHC Brands
- SKU - 62974
- UPC - 840528194146
- Brand Collection - April & Olive
- Season - 2020 Spring