Sawyer Mill Charcoal Jute Rug Rect 20x30
The Sawyer Mill Charcoal Jute Rug makes a textured farmhouse addition to your home decor. This little 20x30 area rug showcases beautiful concentric braids of black, grey taupe, silver, and ivory. Durable machine stitching holds the braiding together even with the increased wear and tear from constant use. Reverses to the same as front. The use of a non-skid rug pad or double-sided tape is recommended to prevent slipping.
- Quality Material & Construction - Our Sawyer Mill Charcoal Jute Rug is crafted from 100% jute fiber and arranged in rows of beautifully dyed braids for rustic country style with a textured, natural touch.
- Unique Features - With a pile height of 0.25 inches, this thin jute rug works beautifully in your home, making it easy to open and close any door without catching on the soft jute material.
- Versatile Farmhouse Decor - The unique jute texture of this little area rug gives any room a refresh in a simple way that combines well with farmhouse, traditional country, or rustic looks.
- Coordinates - Pair our rug with our Sawyer Mill tabletop, bedding, or pillows for a cohesive look in any room. Try placing in the dining room, a home office, or any unusual area that needs a little refresh.
- Rug Size - This rectangular 20x30" rug fills your empty floor in the living room, bedroom, or entryway with texture and simple design. The use of a non-skid rug pad is recommended.
- Material: 100% Jute
- Colors: Bleached White, Asphalt, Grey Taupe
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- Weight: 1.9 lb
- Dimensions: 20" x 30"
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your floors safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers.
- Manufacturer - VHC Brands
- SKU - 45742
- UPC - 840528174247
- Brand Collection - April & Olive
- Season - 2018 Fall
SHIPPING RATE:FREE Standard Shipping $75 + / $8.95 Under $75 - Continental US OnlySHIPPING TIMEFRAME: Ships Within 24-48 Business hours (Mon-Fri excludes holidays)