Sawyer Mill Red Luxury King Quilt 120Wx105L
The Sawyer Mill Red Luxury King Quilt 120Wx105L brightens up your vintage farmhouse space with a little country charm featuring vintage stripes, microchecks, and red chambray coordinated in a simple block layout to create a refreshing, cozy atmosphere. Reverses to a signature ticking stripe in red and tan inspired by a vintage fabric find.
- Quality Material & Easy Care - Our top of the line country bedding is made with premium 100% cotton woven fabric. For lasting use, simply toss this quality cotton quilt in your washing machine on a gentle or delicate cycle. Promptly take it out to air dry or tumble dry low. This farmhouse coverlet is safe to iron once dry.
- Durable Construction - With over two decades of experience crafting goods for American homes, our heirloom-quality items are built to last for years to come. Constructed to withstand multiple washes without fading for a fresh farmhouse look.
- Coordinates - Mix and match with our extensive line of country decor items in the Sawyer Mill Collection by VHC Brands. Including farmhouse throw pillows, country bedding, timeless shower curtains, and more!
- Reversible - For versatility and easy styling, the reverse side of this quilt features vintage ticking stripes for another country bedspread option.
- Patchwork Design - The front of this Sawyer Mill Red quilt displays a genuine patchwork layout bringing a hand-crafted feel to the home with details such as hand-stitching adding a homespun touch to your bedroom.
- Material: 100% Cotton Shell, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Country Red, Dark Tan, Dark Creme
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch, Echo
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron Safe
- Weight: 6.8 lb
- Dimensions: 105" long x 120" wide
- Manufacturer - VHC Brands
- SKU - 51937
- UPC - 840528184253
- Brand Collection - April & Olive
- Season - 2019 Spring
SHIPPING RATE:FREE Standard Shipping $75 + / $8.95 Under $75 - Continental US OnlySHIPPING TIMEFRAME: Ships Within 24-48 Business hours (Mon-Fri excludes holidays)