Sawyer Mill Red Ticking Stripe Prairie Long Panel Set of 2 84x36x18
The Sawyer Mill Red Ticking Stripe Prairie Long Panel Set of 2 84x36x18 presents a true classic ticking stripe fabric that remains fresh and up-to-date, coordinating effortlessly with the Sawyer Mill Red Ticking Stripe bedding. This bold window treatment features beautifully textured cotton fabric in country red and dark tan ticking stripes creating a country-chic, vintage look for your farmhouse style home.
- Quality Material & Construction - Our 100% cotton curtains include a rod pocket and hanging loops for a gathered or tailored look to the top of your drapes. The drawstring ties allow you to customize your window treatment. The soft cotton lends interest and quality to your bedroom, living room, or dining room.
- Light Filtering - An added cotton liner helps to reduce the amount of penetrating sunlight to achieve a soothing and more relaxed ambiance.
- Farmhouse Style - Our cozy prairie curtains bring warm farmhouse feels to your country home. The red and tan ticking stripes update your living area in unique yet classy comfort for an all-season style that will last for years to come.
- Collected Look - Pair these vintage-inspired country drapes with our entire Sawyer Mill collection for a complete look in your home. Also coordinates with Sawyer Mill Red tea towels and shower curtains to give your farmhouse bath and kitchen a fresh and relaxing update.
- Machine Washable - For quality care and lasting use, simply toss these drapes in your washing machine on a gentle cycle and afterward tumble dry low. This farmhouse curtain set is safe to iron for your convenience after drying.
- Material: 100% Cotton Face, Cotton Lining
- Colors: Country Red, Dark Tan
- Hanging Method: 3.25" Rod Pocket plus Hanging Loops
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron Safe
- Weight: 1.4 lb
- Dimensions: 2 x Prairie Panel - 84" x 36"
- Manufacturer - VHC Brands
- SKU - 51331
- UPC - 840528181009
- Brand Collection - April & Olive
- Season - 2019 Spring