Cumberland Twin Quilt 68Wx86L
Dress your bed in cozy, rustic patchwork with our Cumberland Twin Quilt. Featuring a pattern of chili pepper red, caviar black, and tan log cabin blocks, this cabin inspired quilt is hand-quilted with stitch in the ditch technique providing heirloom appeal. Place this rustic 68x86 quilt in a guest bedroom, dorm room, or child's room to create a relaxed, outdoorsy atmosphere. 100% cotton.
- Quality Material & Construction - This authentic patchwork quilt is made from 100% cotton material and crafted with a thin layer of cotton batting for added warmth.
- Unique Features - Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting and a unique cabin-inspired block layout make this quilted bedspread a rustic masterpiece. Pre-washed for your convenience.
- Rustic Decor - Our Cumberland Quilt warms your home with grey chambray with red plaids giving your space a rustic feeling all year. Create the cozy look you want in your log cabin, lake house, or lodge.
- Easy Care - For lasting use, simply toss this patchwork quilt in your washing machine on a delicate cycle and line dry. Iron safe.
- Sizing - Our Twin size measures at 68" W x 86" L perfectly sized based on the average Twin mattress. To be sure that this quilt will fit your bed, please measure your mattress prior to purchase.
- Material: 100% Cotton Shell, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Chili Pepper, Caviar, Natural
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron Safe
- Weight: 3.8 lb
- Dimensions: 86" long x 68" wide
- Manufacturer - VHC Brands
- SKU - 37864
- UPC - 840528161452
- Brand Collection - Oak & Asher
- Season - 2017 Fall
FLAT RATE $8.95- Continental US Only, others require quote.
FREE Shipping on Quilts & Bedding Sets.
Ships 3-5 Business days (Mon-Fri excludes holidays)
1st Time Shopping with us?
Receive 10% off today when you sign up to enroll in our Preferred Club. Sign up here (restrictions apply)
Are you a Preferred Club Member?
Login Here to receive 10% off your order and Free Shipping over $75. (restrictions apply)