Effective August 11, 2015 Last Updated: January 22, 2019
This is the web site of Ladybug Junction / Ladybug Junction Country Crafts. (tel: 1-412-719-6971).
Log Files -
Similar to many websites, www.ladybugjunction.com makes use of log files. These files merely log visitors to the website using a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting service analytics. Our hosting company for our website is: Godaddy and in addition to Godaddy we use analytics services from Google and Bing.
The information inside the log file includes your:
- Internet service provider (ISP)
- Internet Protocol address (IP address)
- Browser Type
- Date/Time stamp
- Referring page
- Exiting page
- Number of clicks
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
This disclosure explains "what cookies are" and the types of cookies are used by Ladybug Junction / Ladybug Junction Country Crafts at: www.ladybugjunction.com.
- What are cookies? A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your browser by a website you visit. It helps the website to remember information about your visit, like your preferred language and other settings. That can make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you. Cookies play an important role. Without them, using the web would be a much more frustrating experience.
- What types of cookies are used on Ladybug Junction / Ladybug Junction Country Crafts website?
- Strictly Necessary Cookies - These cookies are essential in order to carry out a transaction or request initiated by you. Examples include, remembering information provided by you as you move through the site to order processing, and managing your logged out or logged in status during the session.
- Functional Cookies - These cookies allow the website to remember choices you have made in order to provide functionality for your benefit. For example, functional cookies allow the website to remember settings specific to you, such as, items you've placed in your cart, and persistent logged in state if selected by you, and display prior orders and other customized features.
- Analytic Cookies - These cookies allow us to collect data relating to your use of the website, including the content on which you click while browsing the website, in order to improve the performance and design of the website. These cookies may be provided to our third party analytic tool provider but are only used for purposes related to our websites.
- Targeting Cookies - These cookies remember information regarding your use of the website so that we can serve promotional and other targeted information to you on our website and around the web.
- Learn more about cookies - Learn more about cookies including how to control or delete them at: www.aboutcookies.org
Ecommerce & Personal Data -
To facilitate online transactions Ladybug Junction asks for specific details on the checkout page including buyer name, buyer billing address, shipping address, buyer phone number, buyer email address, credit card information and opt-in information. Ladybug Junction uses Paypal as it's e-commerce platform for payment transactions. Payment data is used by Paypal to complete the payment transaction for checkout. With PayPal, your credit information is submitted and protected using the highest level commercially available encryption. Your credit card is processed through PayPal and the only information that Ladybug Junction is provided is information pertaining to shipping your purchased items. Ladybug Junction does not maintain credit card information and doesn't have access to your credit card number for your security and ours.
Email Communication -
- Emails, Non Opt-in - During the course of an order, you will recieve emails relating to the status of your order. These do not place you on our opt-in list, however it is necessary for us to contact you to keep you informed of the receipt, processing, shipment and follow up of your order. If you send us an email directly or using one of our web contact forms, we will respond to you, however these does not place you on any form of opt-in mailing unless you request to receive our opt-in emailings.
- Opt-in Email - From time to time, we may send you emails to inform you of new products, services, promotions and special offers. These emails are opt-in which means you have requested receipt of them. We use a third-party mail distrubution company, MailChimp, for the purpose of creating targeted email notifications to opt-in members. At anytime one can decide to no longer receive emails from us by simply using the unsubscribe feature at any of our emails, or by simply responding to an email and asking to be removed. To correct email address or personal information, this can be done through your online account at www.ladybugjunction.com. Note: If at anytime one unsubscribes from our opt-in list, however places a new order, standard emails non opt-in will be sent with relation to that order only. Please aslo note, our Preferred Customer Program where one receives automatic discounts on every order and special perks requires participation in our opt-in email communication. Once a customer opts-out of our email program, they are no longer included in the program and are no longer eligible for program perks.
Please complete the form below to contact us with a question. We respond Mon-Fri, we look forward to hearing from you.