Heritage Farms Star Jute Stair Tread Oval Latex 8.5x27
The Heritage Farms Star 8.5"x27" Jute Stair Tread brings a primitive look to your staircase. Weathered stars are stenciled over beautiful jute surrounded by concentric braids of mustard tan, black, and burgundy. Latex spray on the reverse helps prevent minor slippage. We recommend using an anti-skid pad for safety.
- Quality Material & Construction - Our Heritage Farms Stair Tread is crafted from 80% jute and 20% other fibers and arranged in rows of beautiful ivory braids, adding a primitive style and texture to your staircase.
- Versatile Primitive Decor - The unique jute texture of this stair tread gives your staircase a refresh in a simple way that combines well with primitive, traditional country, or rustic looks.
- Multi-functional - This versatile jute stair tread works as a cozy stair covering, but the jute material and size also make for an innovative table runner for multi-functional use in the home.
- Latex Backing - This stair tread has a latex backing to help prevent slipping. Depending on your staircase, some minor slipping might occur. We also recommend using an anti-skid pad.
- Dimensions - This 8.5"x27" oval stair tread is perfectly sized for your staircase and normal-sized steps. Use to protect your floor and to muffle noise when walking up and down the stairs. Only includes 1 stair tread.
- Material: 100% Jute
- Colors: Mustard Tan, Raven Black, Burgundy
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- Weight: 0.5 lb
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 27"
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your floors safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers. This product has a Latex Spray Backing.
- Manufacturer - VHC Brands
- SKU - 34055
- UPC - 840528160028
- Brand Collection - Mayflower Market
- Season - 2017 Fall
SHIPPING RATE:FREE Standard Shipping $75 + / $8.95 Under $75 - Continental US OnlySHIPPING TIMEFRAME: Ships Within 24-48 Business hours (Mon-Fri excludes holidays)