Patriotic Patch Quilted Throw 60x50
The Patriotic Patch Quilted Throw makes a textured Americana addition to your home decor. This soft 60x50 blanket showcases beautiful colors of deep red, beige, and navy blue. A straight edge and echo quilting allow this patchwork throw to become a long-lasting primitive part of your home. Reverses to a charming floral design for an alternative Americana look.
- Premium Construction - Our high-quality pieces are built to last for years to come. Our 100% cotton traditional patchwork throw is expertly machine-stitched and carefully lined with soft cotton. Features a straight edge, hand quilted technique. Our patchwork throw is perfect for your bedroom or living room throughout the entire year.
- Americana Decor - With over two decades of experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come. Features a traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana decorated home.
- Coordinating Accessories - Pair this Americana throw blanket with matching bed skirts, shams, pillows, panels, and valances from the Patriotic Patch collection.
- Easy Care - To give your quilted cotton throw as many years of quality comfort as possible, place it in the wash on a gentle cycle, and afterward tumble dry low. If you want to capture the true essence of primitive living, let this Americana style blanket hang dry on a line. The 100% cotton quilted fabric is safe to iron for your convenience.
- Size - Deep red, beige, and navy blue hues give this throw blanket a modern primitive feel while keeping to an Americana design. The generous size of 60x50 inches makes for a soft and cozy addition to your home.
- Material: 100% Cotton Shell, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Deep Red, Khaki, Navy
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch, Echo
- Hanging Method: 3.25" Rod Pocket
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron Safe
- Weight: 2.9 lb
- Dimensions: 60" x 50"
- Manufacturer - VHC Brands
- SKU - 7741
- UPC - 841985058163
- Brand Collection - Mayflower Market
- Season - 2009 Fall