Sawyer Mill Blue Quilted Euro Sham 26x26
Brighten up your vintage farmhouse space with the Sawyer Mill Blue Quilted Euro Sham 26x26. Coordinating effortlessly with the Sawyer Mill Blue Quilts, this country sham features vintage stripes, microchecks, and blue chambray coordinated in a simple block layout to create a refreshing, cozy atmosphere. Reverses to a signature ticking stripe in blue and white inspired by a vintage fabric find.
- Premium Quality & Patchwork - Our Sawyer Mill Blue Sham is crafted from 100% soft cotton chambray. Hand-stitched patchwork using echo and stitch in the ditch quilting adds heirloom appeal and a quality touch to your home.
- Farmhouse Home Decor - Classic timeless patterns such as ticking stripes and plaids enhance the vintage farmhouse look of this cozy sham. The reverse side features blue and white stripes with ties in the back for easy opening and closing.
- Coordinates - Mix and match with our extensive line of country decor items in the Sawyer Mill Collection by VHC Brands. Including matching patchwork bedding, farmhouse throw pillows, timeless window treatment, and more!
- Easy Care - To maintain, wash in a machine on a delicate cycle and then tumble dry on low. The fabric is safe to iron for your convenience.
- Size & Color - Soothing blue and white hues give this sham a modern farmhouse feel while keeping a vintage design. The generous size of 26x26 inches is perfectly tailored for a normal Euro insert. Pillow inserts are not included - only includes 1 sham.
- Material: 100% Cotton Shell, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Denim Blue, Soft White
- Closure Type: Ties
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch, Echo
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron Safe
- Weight: 0.6 lb
- Dimensions: 26" x 26"
- Manufacturer - VHC Brands
- SKU - 51260
- UPC - 840528180293
- Brand Collection - April & Olive
- Season - 2019 Spring
SHIPPING RATE:FREE Standard Shipping $75 + / $8.95 Under $75 - Continental US OnlySHIPPING TIMEFRAME: Ships Within 24-48 Business hours (Mon-Fri excludes holidays)