Sawyer Mill Red King Sham 21x37
Brighten up your vintage farmhouse space with the Sawyer Mill Red King Sham 21x37. Coordinating effortlessly with the Sawyer Mill Red Quilts, this country sham features vintage stripes, microchecks, and red chambray coordinated in a simple block layout to create a refreshing, cozy atmosphere. Reverses to a signature ticking stripe in red and tan inspired by a vintage fabric find.
- Quality Material & Easy Care - Our top of the line country bedding is made with premium 100% cotton woven fabric that is machine washable, safe to iron. With over two decades of experience crafting goods for American homes, our heirloom-quality items are built to last for years to come.
- Secure Closure - Features 3 tie closures with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert. Reverses to creme and charcoal classic striped fabric.
- Patchwork - This pillow sham is hand-quilted and machine pieced featuring country red, dark tan and dark creme in a variety of patterns for a visually appealing farmhouse look.
- Coordinates - Mix and match with our extensive line of country decor items in the Sawyer Mill Collection by VHC Brands. Our Sawyer Mill Red Collection includes matching accessories for you bedding, decorative throw pillows, farm-themed shower curtains, and more!
- Farmhouse Home Decor - Classic timeless patterns such as ticking stripes and plaids enhance the vintage farmhouse look of this cozy sham. The reverse side features red and tan stripes with ties in the back for easy opening and closing.
- Material: 100% Cotton Shell, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Country Red, Dark Tan, Dark Creme
- Closure Type: Ties
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch, Echo
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron Safe
- Weight: 0.6 lb
- Dimensions: 21" x 37"
- Manufacturer - VHC Brands
- SKU - 51941
- UPC - 840528184291
- Brand Collection - April & Olive
- Season - 2019 Spring
SHIPPING RATE:FREE Standard Shipping $75 + / $8.95 Under $75 - Continental US OnlySHIPPING TIMEFRAME: Ships Within 24-48 Business hours (Mon-Fri excludes holidays)