Wyatt Queen Quilt 90Wx90L
Cover your bed in rustic, patchwork style with the Wyatt Queen Quilt. Various crimson, khaki, and dark brown plaid and striped fabric patches are echo hand quilted with a unique block layout that adds rugged, heirloom appeal to your lodge, cabin, lake house, or retreat decor. This 90" x 90" quilted bedspread reverses to a khaki, crimson, black, and moss green plaid. Machine washable and iron-safe. 100% cotton.
- Quality Material & Construction - This authentic patchwork quilt is made from 100% cotton material and crafted with a thin layer of cotton batting for added warmth.
- Unique Features - Hand-quilting using echo and stitch in the ditch techniques and a unique block layout make this quilted bedspread a rustic masterpiece. Pre-washed for your convenience.
- Rustic Decor - This Wyatt Quilt adds rustic plaids and stripes in warm colors to your bedroom decor. Create the cozy look you want in your log cabin, lake house, or lodge.
- Easy Care - For lasting use, simply toss this patchwork quilt in your washing machine on a delicate cycle and line dry. Iron safe.
- Sizing - Our Queen size measures at 90" W x 90" L perfectly sized based on the average Queen mattress. To be sure that this quilt will fit your bed, please measure your mattress prior to purchase.
- Material: 100% Cotton Shell, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Crimson, Khaki, Espresso
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch, Echo
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron Safe
- Weight: 5 lb
- Dimensions: 90" long x 90" wide
- Manufacturer - VHC Brands
- SKU - 38086
- UPC - 840528162732
- Brand Collection - Oak & Asher
- Season - 2017 Fall
FLAT RATE $8.95- Continental US Only, others require quote.
FREE Shipping on Quilts & Bedding Sets.
Ships 3-5 Business days (Mon-Fri excludes holidays)
1st Time Shopping with us?
Receive 10% off today when you sign up to enroll in our Preferred Club. Sign up here (restrictions apply)
Are you a Preferred Club Member?
Login Here to receive 10% off your order and Free Shipping over $75. (restrictions apply)